3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLingfield Rise, Mickleover, Derby
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Re-fitted Bathroom
- Drive and Garage
A well presented three bedroom semi detached house situated at the top of a cul de sac. The property benefits from having an entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, a fitted kitchen, upstairs bathroom, three bedrooms, gardens to the front and rear, driveway and garage. Viewings recommended.
A well presented three bedroom semi detached house situated at the top of a cul de sac. The property benefits from having an entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, a fitted kitchen, upstairs bathroom, three bedrooms, gardens to the front and rear, driveway, garage and is located close to local shops and schools. Viewing are highly recommended.
Having laminate wood flooring, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, doors to the lounge and kitchen and stairs leading to the first floor.
12'10 x 10'3 - Having a gas fire with hearth and mantle piece, television point, radiator, laminate wood flooring, double glazed window to the front and an opening to the dining room.
11'1 x 10'2 - Having laminate wood flooring, radiator, double glazed french doors leading to the rear garden and a door giving access to the kitchen.
10'4 x 7'5 - A fitted kitchen with a matching range of eye and base level units and roll top work surface, fitted stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, fitted electric oven with five ring gas hob, hood extractor fan, part tiled walls, integrated washing fridge/freezer, space for washing machine, double glazed window to the side and a double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
Having a double glazed window to the side elevation, loft access and doors giving access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
12'10 x 9'10 - With a double glazed window to the front and radiator.
11'1 x 10'2 - Having a double glazed window to the rear, radiator and airing cupboard.
9'10 x 6'5 - With a double glazed window to the front, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
A refitted bathroom with a fitted panelled bath, wall mounted shower, shower screen, low level wc, low level wc, sink in vanity unit, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property there is a driveway, lawned garden, flower beds and gates giving access to the rear of the property. To the rear there is a garden with lawn, decking, a pond and a detached garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER204187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.