2 bedroom flat for saleFrognal,Hampstead, NW3,NW3
Offers in Excess of
- Open Plan Kitchen / Reception
- Two Bedrooms
- Second Floor Period Conversion
- Sought After Location
- 0.6 miles from Hampstead Underground Station
- 0.2 miles from Finchley Road Underground Station
- Leasehold: 125 years from 11/11/2005
An extremely bright and spacious two bedroom apartment set on the second floor of an imposing period property in Hampstead village.
The apartment has been tastefully modernised by the current owners and features extensive, bespoke built-in storage and secondary glazing throughout.
The property enjoys a spacious reception room with a fully integrated kitchen and generous dining area. French doors lead on to an extensive private roof terrace in excess of 100 sq. ft. The master bedroom benefits from dual aspect windows and both bedrooms benefit from extensive storage and overlook the roof terrace. The bathroom is luxuriously appointed and boasts underfloor heating.
Frognal is a quiet residential street in the heart of Hampstead village and is ideally situated for local amenities and an abundance of transport links including Hampstead Underground Station (0.6 miles); Finchley Road Underground Station (0.2 miles); and Finchley Road and Frognal Overground Station (0.1 miles) which offer easy access into the West End, the City and beyond.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2162594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.