2 bedroom terraced house for saleKittlingbourne Brow,Higher Walton,Preston,PR5
Sold by Us
- Large Kitchen/Dining room
- Spacious bedroooms
- Rear garden area - South Facing
- Great public transport links & access to major road links
- Close proximity to local amenities
Beautiful two bed terraced situated on Kittlingbourne Brow, Higher Walton. The property has been looked after and also features a quiet rear garden/yard ideal for catching the sunshine. The property is situated close to local amenities including shops, churches, public houses, schools, nurseries and parks. Houghton Tower is under a ten-minute drive away for long country side walks. Access to major road links nearby, ideal for commuters.
- Fabulous Kitchen/dining room with wall and base units, in-built cooker, sink unit, double glazed windows and radiator. Access to the garden.Generous storage space under the stairs.
- The main bedroom is extremely spacious with double glazed window and radiator. Tastefully decorated and potential space for in-built wardrobes without compromising too much on room size.
- Second bedroom with double glazed window, radiator and can easily fit a single bed or a small double bed.
- Bathroom having bath with shower over, tiled walls, wash basin, WC and double glazed window.
- Enclosed yard to the rear paved, flowerbed, beautiful Wisteria as a focal point, quiet and South Facing. Access via gate to small road behind property which can be used for parking. Also behind the property is a free parking area for residents.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44967063.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference m78-zd5l. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.