5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHamilton Avenue, Cheam, Sutton
- Four Large Bedrooms Plus Additional Nursery/Study
- Two Bathrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Great Location Close to Schools and Local Amenities
- Super Garden, Perfect For Entertaining
A spacious and much loved five bedroom, two bathroom family home. This attractive semi - detached 1930's house benefits from a shared drive, pretty garden, stylish from reception and family friendly kitchen/diner to the rear with french doors to garden.
A spacious and much loved five bedroom, two bathroom family home. This attractive end of terrace 1930's house benefits from a shared drive, pretty garden, stylish from reception and family friendly kitchen/diner to the rear with french doors to garden. Well located, this is perfect family purchase.
Worcester Park & North Cheam are located on the borders of Surrey & South West London. Located just 10 miles from Central London, Worcester Park is an ideal destination for commuters, with a direct Zone 4 rail link to London's Waterloo via Clapham Junction & Wimbledon in under 30 minutes and departing every 15 minutes. Worcester Park is located just off the A3, which offers road links to Central London, the M25 and both of London's Gatwick & Heathrow Airports. Local bus services will get you to Morden's Northern Line Station in approx. 15 minutes.
Worcester Park's attractive & bustling High Street enjoys a host of familiar brands including: Waitrose, Sainsburys, Pizza Express, Costa, Boots, WH Smiths & Superdrug as well as an array of independents. There is a broad selection of pubs & bars and a diverse array of eateries to satisfy most culinary requests. Young families are attracted to Worcester Park's plethora of high performing schools and no less than seven parks including the vast and picturesque Nonsuch Park, formally the site of Henry VIII's Nonsuch Palace.
Come and explore Worcester Park for yourself, we love it and hope you will too!!!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44967909.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCP104264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Worcester Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.