3 bedroom detached house for saleChatelherault Crescent, Hamilton
Sold STC £160,000
- THREE Bedroom Detached Villa
- Garage and Driveway
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Buyers Incentive of £1000
With open views across parkland and wooded area to the rear, this three bedroom detached home sits in arguably one of Silvertonhill's most attractive plots.
Enjoying a generous plot with front gardens overlooking a park area and rear gardens that are of an excellent size with no houses to the rear, this property has huge potential to be developed or extended.
Entering via an entrance porch to the front of the property which was added by the current owner, the property has a generous hallway which has the addition of a much desired downstairs WC. The open plan lounge and dining area enjoys an abundance of natural light as a result of the dual aspect windows. The kitchen is to the rear or the property and has a range of wall and floor units and has the door leading to the rear gardens.
The upper floor of the property has a front facing master bedroom with a fitted storage cupboard. The second bedroom is also double in size with storage and requires some upgrading. The single bedroom has fitted mirrored wardrobes and gives access to the balcony via a single glazed door. The family bathroom is three piece and would benefit from modernisation. Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing.
Hamilton is home to excellent shopping facilities and sports amenities including golf courses, swimming baths and gyms as well as several highly regarded schools. There is also a variety of restaurants and pubs. For those commuting by public transport there are regular transport links to the surrounding towns and cities including Glasgow and Edinburgh. The M74 and M8 motorways provides easy access to the central belt.
Kitchen 11' x 8' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.67m )
Dining Room 11' x 9' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.77m )
Lounge 13' 7" x 12' 4" ( 4.14m x 3.76m )
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 10' 6" ( 4.42m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 12' 3" ( 2.87m x 3.73m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44967912.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HML101938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.