2 bedroom bungalow for saleGreenwood Close, North Bersted, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO22 9DG
- Smart Semi Detached Bungalow
- Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall
- Modern style Kitchen
- Sitting Room, Two Bedrooms
- White Bathroom/w.c.
- Gas Heating, Double Glazing
- Front Garden with Parking
- Shared Drive to Garage
THIS WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW is complemented with a Rear Garden enjoying a westerly aspect and measuring approximately 53' in length x approximately 27'8". The property itself is decorated in neutral colours and has gas heating by radiators, double glazing, a modern style Kitchen and white Bathroom suite. Fitted carpets where laid are included within the purchase price.
EARLY VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE TO THE PRESENTATION AND CONDITION OF THE ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER.
The bungalow is conveniently situated in a residential Close to the north of Bognor Regis. Local shops can be found nearby at Durlston Drive together with medical centre whilst North Bersted offers further shopping parade, dentist , primary school and bus service to Bognor Regis and surrounding areas.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 360101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.