3 bedroom detached house for saleTruesdale Gardens, Langtoft, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £220,000
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
- Three bedroom detached house
- 16ft Lounge with open fire
- Separate Dining Room
- 14ft Kitchen
- Attached single garage
* £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
* 16ft Lounge with open fire
* Separate Dining Room
* 14ft Kitchen
* Attached single garage
Hardwood part double glazed door to front to:
Radiator, coving to textured ceiling, stairs, half glazed door to lounge.
5.16m x 3.30m (16'11" x 10'10"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, open fire set in feature surround, two radiators, telephone point, tv point, dado rail, coving to textured ceiling, pvcu double glazed patio doors to garden.
Pvcu double glazed window to side, fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, low-level wc, wall mounted mirrored cabinet, radiator, coving to textured ceiling.
Separate Dining Room
3.25m x 2.67m (10'8" x 8'9"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to textured ceiling, door to:
4.29m x 2.34m (14'1" x 7'8"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled surround, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in ceramic hob with pull out extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed window to rear, coving to textured ceiling, understairs storage cupboard, wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler, pvcu double glazed door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Pvcu double glazed window to rear, coving to textured ceiling with access to loft, built-in airing cupboard housing factory lagged hot water tank with slatted shelving, built-in storage cupboard.
3.38m x 3.33m (11'1" x 10'11" excluding door recess). Pvcu double glazed window to front, pvcu double glazed window to side, built-in double wardrobe, radiator, tv point, coving to textured ceiling.
3.38m x 3.02m (11'1" x 9'11" excluding door recess). Pvcu double glazed window to front, built-in double wardrobe, radiator, telephone point, tv point, coving to textured ceiling.
2.49m x 2.08m (8'2" x 6'10"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to textured ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with hand shower attachment over with glass screen and mixer tap, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low-level wc, tiled surround, heated towel rail, pvcu double glazed window to rear, coving to textured ceiling.
To the front, mainly laid to lawn, gravel driveway to the front leading to attached single garage, wooden side gated access. Rear garden, enclosed by timber panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn, patio area, outside cold water tap, timber garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44968596.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.