2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBelsize Avenue, Woodston, Peterborough
Sold STC £140,000
- £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
- End terraced property
- Two bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Cloakroom and utility area
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Off road parking
- Workshop and shed
* £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
* Two reception rooms
* Four piece bathroom suite
* Off road parking
* Workshop and shed
3.81m x 3.48m (12'6" x 11'5") excluding recess. Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, telephone point, TV point, coving to ceiling.
Radiator, stairs, door to:
3.48m x 3.84m (11'5" x 12'7"). Double glazed window to side, storage cupboard, radiator, wood effect flooring, door to:
2.90m x 2.51m (9'6" x 8'3"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink, space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher and cooker, double glazed window to side, tiled flooring, ceiling spotlight, door to:
Cloakroom and Utility Area
Wash hand basin and low-level WC, base units, space for washing machine and tumble drier, frosted double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring, open plan to:
First Floor Landing
3.48m x 3.81m (11'5" x 12'6"). Double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, radiator, coving to ceiling.
2.54m x 3.51m (8'4" x 11'6"). Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling, TV point.
Four piece suite with corner bath, shower with cubicle, wash hand basin and low-level WC, radiator, ceiling spotlight, extractor fan, frosted windows to side and rear.
There is off road parking to the side of the property. The front garden is mainly laid to gravel. The rear garden is enclosed by a wooden fence and is mainly laid to lawn with a gravelled area, patio seating area, timber decking area and various plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44968599.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ202011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.