3 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodbine Street, Leamington Spa
- Stylish three storey town house
- Deceptively spacious accommodation
- Fashionable central west Leamington Spa
- Great position for walking to Victoria Park
- Excellent local boozers nearby
- Living room and snug
- Three double bedrooms, two en suites
- Good sized rear garden wioth terrace
A stylish three storey period home, situated in sought after fashionable central Leamington Spa and providing excellent access to the railway station, town centre and Victoria Park. The accommodation comprises in brief; Entrance hall, living room with bay window, master bedroom with en suite bathroom, two first floor bedrooms with jack and jill en suite . To the lower ground floor is a fabulous fitted breakfast kitchen with bi fold doors opening onto the rear garden, additional w.c and snug. To the rear the property has a decent sized garden for a town property with decking . Internal inspection is essential for this very smart character home.
Entrance Hall -
Living Room - 11'3" x 10'6" -
Master Bedroom - 14'1" x 11'0" -
Bedroom 2 - 14'4" x 11'1" -
Bedroom 3 - 12'4" max x 11'2" -
Jack And Jill En-Suite -
Kitchen - 22'0" x 12'5" -
Snug - 14'0" x 10'5" -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26578133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sheldon Bosley Knight, Leamington Spa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.