2 bedroom apartment for saleClarendon Square, Leamington Spa
- Hugely desirable garden apartment
- Ground floor of this fine Georgian mansion
- Grade II listed
- Beautiful 500 + square foot garden
- South facing drawing room
- Dining kitchen
- Master bedroom with dressing room
- 2nd bedroom with balcony & new en-suite
- Elegant presentation
- No chain
Highly desirable ground floor garden apartment set within a fine Georgian listed building on Clarendon Square. This elegantly modernised home looks south across the square gardens and enjoys easy access into this energetic town centre with its – locally unrivalled – huge choice of retailers, eateries and bars. As mentioned the accommodation benefits from a recent stylish overhaul and comprises in brief: Hallway, cloaks W.C, south facing drawing room with fireplace, dining kitchen looking out to the garden, master bedroom with dressing area, new modern bathroom and second bedroom with private balcony – accessed up a short flight of stairs – with bright en-suite shower room. Outside is the jewel in the crown, a 500 plus square foot walled garden, just perfect for entertaining and al-fresco dining in the summer. No chain.
Drawing Room - 20'x 15'3 -
Dining Kitchen - 16'1 x 14' -
Master Bedroom - 13'2 x 9'8 -
Dressing Area -
Bedroom 2 - 12'x 8'7 -
Shower Room -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26578147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sheldon Bosley Knight, Leamington Spa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.