4 bedroom terraced house for saleCubbington Road, Leamington Spa
Sold STC £400,000
- Spacious character terraced property
- Four bedrooms
- Sough after North East Leamington spot
- Faboulous breakfast kitchen
- Hard landscaped rear garden
- Living room, separate dining room
A well presented, well proportioned character terraced property situated in very sought after North East Leamington Spa affording easy access to the town centre and north out of the town onto the midlands motorway network.
The versatile accommodation which benefits from many period features comprises in brief; Entrance hall, cloakroom W.C., living room with feature fireplace, dining room with feature fireplace, cloakroom/w.c ,fabulous breakfast kitchen with bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden, cellar, four bedrooms and family bathroom .
Outside to the rear of the property is a charming hard landscaped rear garden. We feel that the property offers excellent flexible family accommodation and an early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
Entrance Hall -
Living Room - 15'3" into bay x 13'9" -
Dining Room - 13'1" x 11'3" -
Breakfast Kitchen - 22'11" x 11'8" -
Cellar - 12'8" x 12'5" -
Bedroom 1 - 16'0" x 14'9" into bay -
Bedroom 2 - 13'0" x 11'5" -
Bedroom 3 - 11'8" x 8'11" -
Bedroom 4 - 9'0" x 8'5" -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44969106.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26578135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sheldon Bosley Knight, Leamington Spa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.