1 bedroom flat for saleBessingby Grove, Marfleet Lane, Hull
Sold STC £50,000
- 1 Bedroom
- Entrance with Stairs to First Floor
- Fitted Kitchen
- CUL-DE-SAC POSITION!
Guide Price £50,000 - £55,000. MUCH IMPROVED MODERN PURPOSE BUILT FIRST FLOOR FLAT SITUATED IN A CUL-DE-SAC POSITION OVERLOOKING GREEN AREA! FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY!!!
A beautiful one bedroom flat located in the ever popular residential area of East Hull. Within walking distance to local shops and amenities and has good local bus routes.
The flat has been fully refurbished to a very high standard and is a credit to its current owners.
The property briefly comprises of an entrance hall with a fixed staircase leading to the first floor. The living room is a fantastic size and leads to the lovely modern kitchen. There is a beautiful family bathroom and a large bedroom. Off the landing are cupboards which offer ample amounts of storage space.
Overall this property is fantastic and offers a lovely home. View early to avoid disappointment.
With fixed staircase leading to the first floor.
Lounge 15' 8" into recess x 14' 8" into recess ( 4.78m into recess x 4.47m into recess )
With double glazed windows to the front and rear, TV point and warm air heating.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 5' 8" ( 2.79m x 1.73m )
A modern fitted kitchen with splash back tiling, inset sink and drainer unit, wall and base units, contrasting work surfaces, electric hob and electric oven, plumbing for automatic washing machine, fridge and freezer, double glazed window to the rear and door.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.90m )
With double glazed window to the rear, TV point and warm air heating.
With fully tiled walls comprising; Panelled bath with mixer tap, electric shower, wash hand basin, WC and double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property are communal gardens overlooking green area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44969514.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.