3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNortholme Avenue, Nottingham
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- *GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £145,000*
- Three Bedrooms
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Viewing Essential
A beautifully presented, semi-detached property on Northolme Avenue, benefitting from having beautiful landscaped gardens, two reception rooms and is situated within a popular location. This property would make a fantastic family home, so please call today to arrange a viewing!
A beautifully presented, semi-detached property on Northolme Avenue, benefitting from having beautiful landscaped gardens, two reception rooms and is situated within a popular location. Internally the property comprises of having an entrance hallway, living room, dining room and fitted kitchen. Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, to the rear of the property there is an imacculately presented garden, which comprises of having paved patios and lawned gardens. This property would make a fantastic family home, so please call today to arrange a viewing!
Entrance door to the front, understairs storage, wall mounted radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Living Room 15' 3" plus the bay x 10' 10" ( 4.65m plus the bay x 3.30m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, wall mounted radiator, coving to the ceiling and an electric fire set within a marble fireplace.
Dining Room 10' max x 8' 5" max ( 3.05m max x 2.57m max )
Patio doors providing access to the rear garden, wood floor covering, coving to the ceiling, wall mounted radiator and an opening to the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.26m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and a worksurface over, partly tiled wall coverings, inset sink and drainer unit, electric oven, hob, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer and double glazed windows to the rear and side.
First Floor Landing
Coving to the ceiling, double glazed window to the side and doors leading to the bedroom and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 11' max ( 3.81m x 3.35m max )
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Double glazed window to the rear, built in storage cupboard and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 6' 9" ( 2.39m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the front, coving to the ceiling, wall mounted radiator and a built in wardrobe.
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, pannelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, partly tiled wall coverings, wc, wash hand basin, airing cupboard housing the combination boiler and access to the loft.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance landscape garden and a shared driveway. The rear of the property is enclosed by fencing, there is a paved patio area, steps leading to a further patio area, lawned garden with ornamental, decorative shrubbed and plant borders, a shed providing storage and an aditional seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44969535.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.