3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHarewood Close, Boston
- SPACIOUS DETACHED 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- CONSERVATORY & SUN ROOM OVERLOOKING GARDEN
- DOUBLE GARAGE & REAR GARDEN
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This particularly spacious detached bungalow is situated in a popular residential cul-de-sac location, offering potential purchasers good sized living and sleeping accommodation. The property benefits from 2 Reception Rooms, Conservatory, Sun Room, 3 Bedrooms, Double Garage & large rear garden.
SPACIOUS DETACHED 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW WITH CONSERVATORY & SUN ROOM, DOUBLE GARAGE AND SIZEABLE REAR GARDEN.
The property is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN and is situated within close proximity of Tower Road Primary School, Boston Grammar School, Boston High School and the Pilgrim Hospital
With partially obscure glazed side entrance door leading into the: -
Kitchen 10' 5" x 11' 7" maximum into recess ( 3.18m x 3.53m maximum into recess )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of wall and base units, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for gas cooker, space for standard height fridge freezer, ceiling light point, window to side aspect, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, sliding door to storage cupboard with shelving within, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and slatted shelving within.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 14' 3" ( 3.76m x 4.34m )
With window to side aspect, radiator, telephone point, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Conservatory 11' 3" measured into window x 7' 3" ( 3.43m measured into window x 2.21m )
Of brick and uPVC double glazed construction. With ceiling light point, window to front aspect, served by power.
Lounge 13' 4" x 16' 11" ( 4.06m x 5.16m )
With window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, fireplace with fitted hearth and display surround, TV aerial point, wiring for satellite TV. Glazed doors lead through to the Sun Room.
Sun Room 8' x 12' 10" ( 2.44m x 3.91m )
Of brick and uPVC double glazed construction. With French doors leading to the rear, Parquet flooring, ceiling light point, further wall light points.
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 11' 11" including wardrobes ( 4.42m x 3.63m including wardrobes )
With windows to dual aspects, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobes with sliding doors and overhead storage lockers.
With tiled flooring, access to roof space.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 12' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.94m )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 13' 2" x 10' maximum into recess ( 4.01m x 3.05m maximum into recess )
With window, radiator, coved cornice and ceiling light point.
With 3 piece suite comprising wood panelled bath with wall mounted shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, radiator, obscure glazed window, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
The property benefits from gated access leading to the concrete driveway which extends along the side of the property providing off road parking and hardstanding as well as vehicular access to the Double Garage.
The front garden has a low level wall and a privet hedge to the boundaries and a shaped lawn area.
The size of the rear garden is an undoubted feature of this property which initially comprise a paved patio seating area with wall leading to the remainder which is predominantly laid to lawn. Both the Conservatory and the Sun Room enjoy views over the beautifully presented and well established gardens. The garden is enclosed by mature hedging and to the rear section there is a small orchard of 6 apple trees. The garden is served by external tap and lighting.
With up-and-over door and obscure glazed window.
The property is situated within close proximity to Tower Road Primary School, Boston Grammar School, Boston High School and Pilgrim Hospital.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44969544.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.