2 bedroom terraced house for saleWhelan Way, WALLINGTON, Surrey
Withdrawn from Market
- *Well presented terraced house
- *Cul-de-sac location
- *Two bedrooms
- *Modern kitchen & bathroom
- *Front garden
- *Garage en-bloc
- *Within reach of Wallington & Waddon train stations
- *Close to local amenities
- *Buyers Commission May Be Required
- *Draft details awaiting vendor approval
IDEAL STARTER HOME - Choices are pleased to present to the market this well presented TWO BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location, comprising; Entrance hall, good sized living room, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, two bedrooms, front garden and a garage en-bloc. The property is situated within easy reach of local amenities such as schools, shops and transport links, including Wallington and Waddon train stations. An internal viewing is highly recommended, call today to arrange an appointment. EPC Rating C.
*Well presented terraced house
*Modern kitchen & bathroom
*Within reach of Wallington & Waddon train stations
*Close to local amenities
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
*Draft details awaiting vendor approval
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44969715.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7232502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.