2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSaxondale Drive, Nottingham
Sold STC £80,000
- No Upward Chain
- Heat Source System
- Solar Panels
- Off-Street Parking
- Gas Central Heating
Benefiting from having off-street parking this three bedroom, semi-detached property requires some internal TLC but would make a great investment or lovely family home. The property also benefits from having gas, central heating and having solar panels and a heat source system.
Benefiting from having off-street parking this three bedroom, semi-detached property requires some internal TLC but would make a great investment or lovely family home. Internally the property comprises of having an entrance hallway, lounge, extended kitchen, downstairs bathroom and separate wc. Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms. Outside the property there a driveway to the front providing off-road parking, there is also and enclosed rear garden. The property also benefits from having gas, central heating and having solar panels and a heat source system.
Double glazed entrance door to the front, double glazed window to the side, understairs cupboard with window to the side, wall mounted radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 6" max ( 4.24m x 3.51m max )
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted radiator, coving to the ceiling and a stone fireplace with a tiled hearth.
Kitchen 11' 7" max x 13' max ( 3.53m max x 3.96m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with wood effect rolled work surface over, double glazed window to the rear, double glazed door leading to the rear garden, inset sink and drainer unit, cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, tiled splashbacks and flooring and a cupboard housing the boiler.
wc and a double glazed window to the side.
Double glazed window to the side, wash hand basin, wall mounted radiator, paneled bath with a shower screen, an electric shower over and fully tiled wall coverings.
Bedroom 1 10' 1" max x 11' 5" max ( 3.07m max x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' max x 8' 8" max ( 3.05m max x 2.64m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, picture rail, wall mounted radiator and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom 3 9' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to the side.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off-road parking. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden which comprises of having a shed, fish pond and raised planters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.