4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrecks Lane, Brecks, Rotherham
Sold STC £200,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £200,000-£205,000
- Superb FOUR Bedroom Extended Semi
- Ideal Family Purchase
- Popular location with good access links to M1/Sheffield Parkway
- Driveway, Garage and Gardens
- VIEW NOW!
SUPERB EXTENDED FAMILY PROPERTY WHICH SIMPLY MUST BE VIEWED! Enjoying a popular location and having a Modern Kitchen, Two Reception Rooms, FOUR Bedrooms (One with En-Suite), Family Bathroom, Gardens, Parking & Garage.
DON`T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A SUPERB EXTENDED FAMILY PROPERTY IN A POPULAR LOCATION.
The property represents an ideal purchase for a family buyer and briefly comprises:- Entrance Porch, Modern Kitchen, Two Reception Rooms, FOUR Bedrooms (One with En-Suite), Family Bathroom, Gardens, Parking & Garage.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance porch with upvc double glazed window.
Lounge 12' 7" x 12' 9" into bay ( 3.84m x 3.89m into bay )
The attractively presented lounge has a fireplace and surround and a upvc double glazed bay window.
Second Reception Room 18' 3" x 8' 10" max ( 5.56m x 2.69m max )
Featuring upvc double glazed French door to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen/diner 17' 11" max x 9' 6" max ( 5.46m max x 2.90m max )
Fitted with a modern range of wall, base and drawer units with roll edge work surfaces, a one and a half bowl sink and drainer, built-in oven, 4-ring gas hob and a breakfast bar. Upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
With airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 5" into & to wardrobe fronts x 10' 8" max to wardrobe fronts ( 4.09m into & to wardrobe fronts x 3.25m max to wardrobe fronts )
Featuring a modern range of built-in wardrobes and having a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed bay window to the front.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" max x 9' 3" ( 3.38m max x 2.82m )
Having modern built-in wardrobes, central heating radiator and upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 18' 3" max x 7' 10" ( 5.56m max x 2.39m )
With upvc double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and access to the:-
With walk-in shower, low flush w.c. and wash basin with storage surround. There is a heated towel rail, central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Four 8' 5" max x 7' 11" max ( 2.57m max x 2.41m max )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and a laminate floor.
Fully tiled and featuring a white suite to comprise of a bath, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash basin. There is a heated towel rail and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway providing ample off-road parking and a flower bed with inset plants and shrubs and access to the:-
At the rear of the property is a paved patio area adjacent to the property with steps leading up to a lawned area with fencing to the boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44970804.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.