4 bedroom terraced house for saleHaseley Close, Matchborough East, Redditch
- Four-Bedroom Terraced House
- No Onward Chain
- Spacious Garage & Private Driveway
- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner & Separate Utility
- 3 Double & 1 Good-sized Bedroom(s)
- Spacious Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- Front & Rear Gardens
- EPC Rating = D60
*** GARAGE & DRIVEWAY *** This 'Chain Free' Four-Bedroom Terraced House enjoys a pleasant cul-de-sac location within a well-established residential area, providing good access to the local amenities, bus route, schooling, Arrow Valley Lake/Park and national road networks.
The layout briefly comprises: Entrance Porch, Hallway, Cloakroom/Guest WC, Spacious Living Room, Through Kitchen/Dining Room and Separate Utility Room to the Ground Floor; Three Double Bedrooms, Good-sized Third Bedroom, Four-Piece Family Bathroom and a Storage Cupboard to the First Floor.
The property further benefits from a Good-sized Garage, Private Driveway Parking, Pleasant Front & Rear Gardens, Double Glazing and Gas-Fired Central Heating System.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44971212.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6112635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.