4 bedroom terraced house for saleSunbourne Road, Aigburth, Liverpool, L17
- Four Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Bright Bay Fronted Family Living Room
- Spacious Secondary Reception Room
- Good Sized Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Generous Bedroom Accommdation
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Yard to the Rear Elevation
- Available For Sale with No Chain
Located in the area of Aigburth, L17 is this this four bedroom mid terrace property brought proudly to the sales market by Move Residential. Situated on Sunbourne Road, and available for sale with no onward chain, the property greets you with a bright entrance hall that leads through to a bay fronted lounge. Featuring a neutral décor and wonderful high ceilings, this inviting space is awash with natural light creating a warm and welcoming living space. Furthermore, there is a secondary reception room providing an alternative sitting area for the family. Enjoying a feature fireplace and providing access to the kitchen, this charming space offers the potential to be used as a family dining area. This kitchen is of a good size and features a range of wall and base units, plentiful work surface space, and access to the rear yard. To the first floor, there are two substantial double bedrooms and an additional single bedroom, each featuring a neutral décor and receiving plenty of natural light. Additionally, there is a generously sized loft conversion providing a fourth bedroom with vaulted ceilings and Velux skylights. Completing the property is a three piece family bathroom suite. Externally, there is an enclosed yard to the rear elevation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7233107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.