3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHill Road, Middleton, King's Lynn
- Detached bungalow in non-estate location
- Two/three bedrooms
- UPVC double glazed windows & oil central heating
- Open field views to rear
- Off road parking & garage
A non-estate detached bungalow in a popular village location - viewings are highly recommended! The property offers flexible accommodation comprising of a lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom and three bedrooms. Externally there is parking, a garage and gardens
A non estate detached bungalow in a popular village location - viewings are highly recommended! The property offers flexible accommodation comprising of a lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom and three bedrooms. Externally there is off road parking for several cars, a garage and gardens with field views to the rear.
UPVC glazed entrance door to:
Access to loft, storage cupboard
Lounge 16' x 10' 9" ( 4.88m x 3.28m )
Attractive wood burning stove to tiled hearth and screen, timber surround , double glazed window to front, radiator, sky point, television point.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 9' 3" x 10' 1" ( 2.82m x 3.07m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of units at base and wall level, integrated stainless steel oven, solid hot plate hob, cooker hood above, stainless steel sink, space and plumbing for washing machine, oil fired boiler serving central heating and hot water, breakfast bar, double glazed windows to front and side, double glazed door to side.
Bedroom One 13' 7" min extending to 15' 7" x 10' ( 4.14m min extending to 4.75m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, airing cupboard housing cylinder and shelving.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three / Dining Room 6' 8" x 9' 8" ( 2.03m x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed door to rear, radiator, vinyl flooring.
Suite comprising of panel bath with mixer taps and shower hose attachment and electric shower above, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, radiator, double glazed window to side, ceramic tiled floor.
Up and over door, personal access door to side
The property is approached over a spacious gravel driveway which provides parking for several cars and leads to the garage. The front garden is attractively landscaped with a well maintained conifer box hedge and shrubs to borders.
The good sized rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a concrete patio area, timber garden shed, greenhouse, oil tank and attractive field views to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44972409.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.