3 bedroom terraced house for saleGamble Hill Chase, LEEDS
Sold STC £112,000
- *GUIDE PRICE £112,000-£120,000
- Mid terrace property
- Three double bedrooms
- Double glazing & central heating
- Front & rear gardens
- On street parking
- Popular location
- Viewing is essential!
*GUIDE PRICE £112,000-£120,000* William h Brown are pleased to offer for sale this mid terraced property which offers ample living accommodation and benefits from THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, FRONT & REAR GARDENS and on street parking. An early viewing is essential to avoid missing out...
Gamble Hill Chase
Offered for sale is this mid terraced property which offers ample living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, downstairs W.C, lounge, kitchen, three double bedrooms and a house bathroom with a three piece suite. Externally are gardens to the front and rear. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out!
Door to front. Having stairs leading to the first floor landing with useful understairs storage cupboard, tiled flooring and a central heating radiator.
A two piece suite comprising a hand wash basin, a W.C, central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Lounge 22' x 11' ( 6.71m x 3.35m )
A spacious lounge with two central heating radiators and windows to the front and rear elevations.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.97m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, oven, hob and cooker-hood. Integral dishwasher and microwave. A central heating radiator, window to the rear elevation and a door providing access to the rear.
Bedroom One 13' x 9' 6" to wardrobes ( 3.96m x 2.90m to wardrobes )
With built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' to wardrobes x 9' 7" ( 3.05m to wardrobes x 2.92m )
With a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 10' x 8' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.64m )
With a central heating radiator and a window.
A three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, a hand wash basin, a W.C, central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
There is a courtyard style garden to the front of the property with a tap and on street parking.
To the rear is an enclosed garden with a lawned area, patio seating area and a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44972412.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.