2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleGeorge Street, DUNBLANE
Sold STC £102,000
- Attractive 2 Bed Lower Cottage Flat
- Lounge & Dining Kitchen
- Stylish Bathroom
- DG/ GCH & Extensive Gardens
- EPC -C(72)
A spacious 2 bedroom lower cottage flat situated, on an elevated site with open aspects to the front, within the popular Cathedral City of Dunblane.
Offering accommodation all on one level consisting of, entrance hallway, well-proportioned lounge, fitted dining kitchen with an array of stylish floor and wall units and ample space for a dining table, two double bedrooms and refitted bathroom with over bath shower.
All rooms are presented in attractive bright décor. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazing has been installed.
To the front of the home are extensive gardens mainly laid to lawn. The rear more private gardens are again mainly laid to lawn with a bright patio area. Surrounding the rear garden is a substantial timber fence to aid privacy and security
Lounge 18' 6" x 11' 6" max ( 5.64m x 3.51m max )
Dining Kitchen 13' 4" x 12' 9" plus recess ( 4.06m x 3.89m plus recess )
Bedroom 14' 1" x 10' 10" max ( 4.29m x 3.30m max )
Bedroom 11' 9" x 9' 4" plus recess ( 3.58m x 2.84m plus recess )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44972424.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.