2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewlands Drive, Morley, Leeds
Sold STC £115,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroom semi detached
- Modern and neutral decor throughout
- Well proportioned rooms
- Good sized rear garden
- Ideal for first time buyer or property investor alike
Two bedroom semi detached accommodation situated in Morley. With TWO good size bedrooms and a fabulous open flowing ground floor and a private enclosed laid to lawn garden to the rear.
This two bedroom semi detached accommodation situated in Morley has TWO good sized bedrooms and a fabulous open flowing ground floor. Within close proximity to Morley Town Centre, good schools, amenities and motorway network links this is an fantastic opportunity for either a first time buyer, young family or property investor alike.
Doors leading to lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 19' 1" x 11' 1" ( 5.82m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the front, fireplace, gas central heating radiator and doorway leading into the conservatory.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 7' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.16m )
A fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units and complementary work surfaces over, including stainless steel sink and drainer, space for cooker with cooker hood extractor over, plumbing for washing machine, part tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
uPVC construction with double glazed windows, having heating and power.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 1" plus fitted wardrobes x 9' ( 3.68m plus fitted wardrobes x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low level flush WC and double glazed window to the rear.
To the rear of the property is a laid to lawn garden with fence boundary, views overlooking the fields and an outhouse building.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44973963.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.