1 bedroom flat for saleBellevue Crescent, Bristol
Sold STC £260,000
- Newly Refurbished
- Private Entrance
- Private Garden
- Open Plan Reception Room
- Double Bedroom
Renovated to an extremely high standarfd, this garden flat on the popular Bellevue Crescent is offered for sale with no onward chain! BOOK YOUR VIEWING NOW!!
This newly refurbished flat has been finished to a very high standard and benefits from a private rear garden and entrance. The accommodation includes an open plan reception room with well appointed kitchen area, double bedroom and stylish bathroom. Recommended viewing. A very good First Home or Investment Buy.
Steps down to a private entrance with door opening into
With doors off to the bedroom and shower room
French doors to garden which lead out on to a large decked area over looking the landscaped garden, perfect for entertaining and relaxing.
Window to rear elevation. Range of high gloss wall and base units with oak worktops. Stainless steel sink unit. 'Smeg' electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Integrated fridge with ice box.
Plumbing for washing machine.
Double shower cubicle, w.c. with concealed cistern and wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Large mirrored splashback. Extractor fan.
Two double glazed sash windows to front elevation. Radiator. Chimney breast.
To the rear the garden has the original boundary walls and has a large decked area and gravel path leading to lawn with flower borders.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44973975.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.