4 bedroom detached house for saleWest Wickham
Withdrawn from Market £725,000
- Delightful Detached Residence
- Extremely Well Presented Throughout
- Four Bedrooms
- Luxurious Upstairs Bathroom
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Attractive Fitted Kitchen
- Large Secluded Rear Garden
- Peaceful Yet Convenient Location
This stunning detached residence is situated in a really popular, peaceful and convenient location in West Wickham. Extremely well presented, the family home Has been extended and offers spacious and bright accommodation throughout with many delightful features. There is a peaceful lounge at the front with a large bay window and two feature stained glass windows to the side, with the spacious dining room located at the rear overlooking the garden. The extension to the side houses the fourth bedroom and a ground floor shower room, the attractive fitted kitchen completes to the downstairs layout. Moving upstairs you will find three further bedrooms, all of which are genuine doubles, along with the luxurious family bathroom. Decorated to a high standard, the home is double glazed, centrally heated, has a large garden at the rear which has a very secluded feel, and has space at the front offering off street parking. Very well presented throughout and offered chain free, this delightful family home with a versatile layout is definitely worth viewing. Recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44974470.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7250391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Heritage, West Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.