3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRiverside Mead, Stanground, Peterborough
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Utility room and Cloakroom
- En-suite to master
- Double garage
- River moorings
- Sought after river location
* Two reception rooms
* LARGE kitchen
* Utility room and Cloakroom
* DOUBLE garage
* River moorings
Radiator, doors to.
Two piece suite with wash hand basin and low level WC.
4.62m x 2.77m (15'2 x 9'1). Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated double oven, electric hob, space for fridge freezer and dishwasher, tiled flooring, radiator. Door to:
2.18m x 1.85m (7'2 x 6'1"). Fitted with a range of base and eye units, sink with drainer, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
4.45m x 3.96m (14'7 x 13'). Double glazed patio doors to rear garden, Gas fireplace, TV point, ceiling spotlights.
3.96 x 3.07 (13' x 10'1). Bay window to rear, radiator.
3.78m x 3.20m (12'5 x 10'6"). Hardwood window and patio doors to rear, radiator, TV point, door to:
En-Suite to Master
Three piece suite comprising double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC, fully tiled walls.
3.96m x 3.96m (13' 13"). Double glazed window to front, radiator, ceiling spotlights.
4.55m x 4.04m (14'11 x 13'3'). Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Four piece suite comprising of bath with mixer tap and shower over, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, bidet, built in storage cupboard, extractor fan, tiled walls and flooring.
To the front there is a block paved driveway providing off road parking and leading to the double garage. The rear garden is laid to lawn, with shrub and tree borders, decking area with seating, gravelled and patio areas. Garden leads down to the river with gated access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44974521.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ201299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.