2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDunkeswell
Withdrawn from Market £145,000
- 2015 END-TERRACE HOUSE
- 2 ATTRACTIVE BEDROOMS
- LAMINATE FLOORING & CARPETS
- AIR SOURCE HEAT PUMP CENTRAL HEATING
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM
- SMART KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- LAWNED GARDEN & PARKING
- RENTAL INCOME POTENTIAL OF £625 PCM
This is an almost new, high-specification house in a traffic free spoton Dunkeswell's ever popular Highfields development. The beautifullypresented accommodation has double-glazing and air-source heat pumpcentral heating. It also has a 10 year Guarantee granted in 2015. Theground floor has an open-plan living room with attractive laminateflooring, high ceilings and a handsome fitted kicthen area with a rangeof quality integrated appliances. Upstairs is fully carpeted and thereare two bedrooms and an attractive bathroom with a white suite andshower over the bath. This lovely modern home has an enclosed lawnedrear garden with a shed and there's also an allocated parking placenearby. This is a very special property and it's obvious a great dealof care and attention has gone into it's design and construction. Itwould be ideal for first-time buyers or indeed a sound investment for abuy-to-let landlord! We'd suggest a monthly rent of £625 would beachievable.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7222278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Hemming Estate Agents, Honiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.