3 bedroom detached house for saleOff Rempstone Road, Wymeswold
- Sought after Leicestershire village
- Please note photographs are not plot specific
- Help to buy scheme available
- Eight different house styles
- High quality specification and finish
- Bespoke, hand crafted kitchens
- Luxurious bathrooms with Laufen Pro S sanitary ware
- Carport and/or allocated parking
- £300 service charge per annum
- 10 year warranty
Full descriptionOn the edge of the charming North Leicestershire Village of Wymeswold, an opportunity to purchase a new Barwood home in this prime setting, enjoying countryside views, and bridleway extending to beautiful open pasture land. Storkit Meadows is an exclusive development of twenty two luxury 2 to 5 bedroom homes. On a landscaped site, with attractive walks, open spaces, pond and children's play area; a wonderful family location. As standard these high specification homes are fitted with Laufen bathrooms and bespoke, hand crafted kitchens with Seimens appliances, and choice of finishes available. EPC B
Property Information - Plot 5: TATTON+ design, comprising of three double bedrooms, one with ensuite, triple aspect living / Garden Room, spacious Kitchen / Dining Room, allocated parking, single carport, paved area and rear garden.
Accommodation - Ground Floor:
Living Room (max) 11ft 7 x 19ft 2
Kitchen 11ft 4 x 11ft 4
Dining Room 11ft 4 x 7ft 10
Garden Room 11ft 5 x 10ft 4
Utility Room 5ft 10 x 7ft 2
Bedroom 1 (with ensuite) 11ft 9 x 13ft 11
Bedroom 2 12ft 2 x 9ft 5
Bedroom 3 9ft 5 x 9ft 5
Storkit Meadows Development - A superb opportunity to purchase a brand new home in the highly desirable North Leicestershire village of Wymeswold. This vibrant, traditional English village also boasts easy access to major roads, shopping, top quality eateries and popular schools.
Storkit Meadows offers unparalled design and the highest quality finish to twenty two luxurious 2 , 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes, in a range of styles with carport and/or allocated parking, landscaped frontage with ornamental planting and rear garden. The estate blends empathetically with the surrounding village and countryside with attractive walks, open spaces, pond and children's play area.
Wymeswold - Wymeswold is situated equidistant between Leicester and Nottingham, each just 25 minutes away, close to the northern boundary of Leicestershire offering easy access to the M1, A6 and A46. The delightful market town of Loughborough lies 10 minutes east of Wymeswold, East Midlands airport approximately a 20 minutes drive away and direct trains for London St Pancreas leave hourly during the week from Leicester.
This charming village offers residents an array of easily accessible facilities and amenities including a convenience store, pharmacy, village hall, two churches and 3 very popular pubs serving top class food. Waitrose, Sainsburys and Marks and Spencers are all within 5 miles and there is a wealth of sought after local state and private primary and secondary schools.
Kitchens And Bathrooms - Ergonomically designed, bespoke, hand crafted kitchens boasting a range of Seimens appliances as standard, including:
* Stainless steel electric oven
* Black induction hob
* Tall fridge freezer
* Stainless steel cooker hood and splashback.
Purchasers have unique opportunity to have some input into finish of unit doors, handles, worktop, and floor tiling.
Luxurious bathrooms and ensuites offer Laufen Pro S sanitaryware as standard with thermostatic showers, ceramic floor and wall tiling complimented with contemporary chrome taps and towel rails.
Internal Specification - High quality finish to every home ensuring not only a practical, stylish layout but also flexible living to suit your lifestyle.
Finishing touches include:
* Four panelled internal doors, ogee skirting and architrave, white satin wood finish
* Lounge, kitchen and all bedrooms with TV point
* Lounge, master bedroom and study (*where applicable) fitted with BT point
* Burglar alarm
External Specification - House styles, finishes and materials chosen to blend seamlessly and sympathetically with existing surroundings.
* Range of external finishes and roofing ensuring assimilation with village surrounds
* Block paved individual driveways
* Plot boundaries secured with 1.8m close boarded fencing with gated access to rear garden
* Communal children's play area
Barwood Extras - A range of extras available to add should you wish to personalise your home.
* Upgrade kitchen worktop or appliances or add additional appliances
* Increase bathroom / ensuite tiling
* Vanity units and/or illuminating and demisting mirrors
* Carpets / Engineered timber flooring
* Chrome sockets and switch plates and/or additional power and TV points or lighting options
* Fitted wardrobes
* Bifold doors
* Wood burning stove and surround
* Additional paved areas
* Shed bases
Developer Incentives - The following incentives are available subject to Terms & Conditions:
* Help to Buy Scheme or part exchange
* Assisted Move Scheme
Warranty - Each property comes with a 10 year warranty and a two year Barwood Homes warranty which will cover all aspects of manufacturing and building defects giving you comfort for the first years in your new home.
Directional Note - From the city centre head for Leicester Western Bypass/A46 following along Anstey Lane. At the Gynsill Lane roundabout, take the 4th exit (right) onto the A46 slip road signposted to A6/Newark/Loughborough. Follow Leicester Western Bypass/A46 to Hades Ln/A606.
Take the A6006 exit towards Rempstone/Melton/Mowbray/Wymeswold/Asfordby. Continue through Wymeswold, staying on the A6006. Turn right onto Storkit Meadows off Storkit Lane as identified by the Fothergill Wyatt board,
Reservation Procedure - Properties can be reserved through Fothergill Wyatt. Please call 0116 270 5900 for further information.
Viewings - Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website, you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com and viewings can be booked directly by calling 0116 270 5900
*PLEASE NOTE photographs shown are not plot specific
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44975514.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26579518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fothergill Wyatt, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.