3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Avenue, St. Mary's Island, Chatham Maritime
Sold STC £324,995
- Attractive Three Bedroom Home
- Sought After Location
- West Backing Plot
- 20ft Living Room with Feature Fireplace
- Separate 11'8 Dining Room
- Well Fitted Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower
- Lovely Sun Trap Garden
- Attached Garage with Additional Parking
- Early Viewing Advised.
ANOTHER HOME SOLD BY ISLAND HOMES. Three bedroom home, situated in on one of the most desirable locations on St Mary's Island, with an unoverlooked west backing plot.
Situated on 'The Avenue', one of the most sought after locations on St. Mary's Island, is this three bedroom semi detached home, standing on an unoverlooked west backing plot. This property offers good sized family accommodation, which includes a 20ft living room with a feature fireplace, a separate 11'8 dining room with feature 'Amtico' flooring and a well fitted 11'10 kitchen with integral appliances.
The first floor offers three bedrooms and family bathroom, the master bedroom has fully fitted furniture plus built in double wardrobes and an en suite shower room.
The rear garden is a real feature, being mostly laid to lawn with a wide sun trap patio area adjoining the rear of the house with access to the attached garage. To the front there is off street parking for 2 cars.
The property has gas central heating and is fully double glazed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26579550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Island Homes, Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.