3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFoley Road, Stourbridge
Offers Over £350,000
- Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Contemporary Refurbished Interior
- Open Plan Living Space
- Generous Garden Plot
A well presented detached dormer bungalow at this ever popular address. The property has accommodation comprising: Open plan living and dining space a superb re-fitted kitchen, ground floor bedroom and shower room with two further bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Viewing highly recommended.
Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this very well presented detached dormer bungalow at this ever popular address. Set back from the road, the property has accommodation comprising: Open plan living room giving way to a superb re-fitted kitchen and dining room finished to an excellent standard with french doors to the rear garden, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and shower room. To the first floor are two further bedrooms both having built-in wardrobes and a family bathroom. Outside can be found a low maintenance fore garden and driveway, carport and private rear garden with mature shrubs and trees.
Having timber flooring, chrome ladder style radiator, door to storage cupboard with shelving, double glazed window to rear aspect and access to :
Lounge 15' 7" x 11' 2" ( 4.75m x 3.40m )
Having front facing double glazed window, two central heating radiators, double glazed double doors to the side, timber flooring, open fire with mantle over and marble hearth, recessed lighting and access to Dining Area.
Dining Area 10' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.10m x 3.00m )
Having rear facing double glazed window, fire with marble heath with wooden mantle over, central heating radiator, double glazed doors giving access to the rear garden, recessed lighting and timber flooring.
Kitchen 10' 1" max x 9' 5" max ( 3.07m max x 2.87m max )
Having extensive ranges of wall and base units, work top surfaces over, one a half bowl sink and drainer, four ring electric hob with cooker hood over, double electric oven and integrated fridge and freezer.
Having timber flooring, central heating radiator, understairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor and doors to ground floor Bedroom and Shower Room.
Having low level W.C., wash hand basin, step in shower cubicle, heated towel rail, timber flooring and double glazed window to side aspect.
Ground Floor Bedroom 12' 8" x 7' 10" ( 3.86m x 2.39m )
Having double glazed windows to front and side aspects, central heating radiator, door to cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed window and doors to :
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.25m x 3.18m )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobe and vanity unit.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 6' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.03m )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, central heating radiator and built in wardrobe.
Having low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, bath, heated towel rail, timber flooring, recessed lighting and double glazed window to side aspect.
Having pebbled driveway providing off road parking with lawned area to the side.
Having lawned area, mature flower and shrubs, patio seating area off and side access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44976423.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG103071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.