3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGilfach Road, Tonyrfail
- NO CHAIN
- SPACIOUS LIVING AREAS
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- COTTAGE STYLE FAMILY KITCHEN
- WELL PRESENTED
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
GENEROUS FAMILY HOME! SUPERB CONDITION! We are delighted to market this fantastic semi-detached property situated in the very desirable village of Tonyrefail. Located closely to Tonyrefail Comprehensive, great transport links and local amenities, this property could be your next perfect family home!
Living accommodation comprises:
Three Double Bedrooms
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, double garage with rear access with the property being presented in excellent condition.
Front & Rear Garden
Gated access, steps rising to entrance with secure hand rail. Side access available, access to:
Entered through secure front door, laminate flooring, glazed door leading to:
Lounge 14' 2" x 13' 7" ( 4.32m x 4.14m )
Double glazed PVCu bay window to front, radiator, power points, feature multi fuel log burner, feature coving, open access to:
Dining Area 11' 2" x 10' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.33m )
Double glazed PVCu french doors to rear, radiator, power points, stained floor boards, feature coving.
Kitchen 13' x 10' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.20m )
Cottage style fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Ceramic sink and drainer, space for fridge/freezer, laminate flooring, original feature bread oven fire place, door leading to:
Wall mounted units and work tops, plumbing available for appliances, radiator, power points. Double glazed PVCu door to side. Door leading to:
Two piece suite comprising; W/C, wash hand basin, tiled walls, double glazed PVCu window to rear.
Stairs rising from ground floor, split level, access to loft. double glazed PVCu window to side. Door leading to:
Master Bedroom 16' 11" x 15' 11" ( 5.16m x 4.85m )
Double glazed PVCu windows to front (one with bay), radiator, power points, stained floor boards, power points. Original Victorian style fire place with feature surround.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 11' ( 3.02m x 3.35m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points, stripped floor boards.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 7' 10" ( 3.20m x 2.39m )
Double glazed PVCu window to side, radiator, power points, stripped floor boards.
Four piece suite comprising; W/C, wash hand basin, free standing roll top bath, walk-in corner jet steam shower. Double glazed PVCu window, vanity unit.
Laid to patio, outside tap, gated side access, outhouse, steps rising to:
Laid to decking, decked fence surrounding, double glazed PVCu french doors leading to:
Electric roller shutter door, with rear access available. Power points and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44976450.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.