3 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodcote Green, High Wycombe
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Terrace House
- Quiet Walkway Location In Popular Residential Area
- Walking Distance Of Downley Village And Downley School
- Gas Central Heating To Radiators And Double Glazed Windows
- Refitted Kitchen And Bathroom
- Attractive Rear Garden, Garage And Additional Parking
A much improved and well presented three bedroom terrace house situated in a quiet walkway location close to Downley village and within walking distance and catchment of Downley School. The property has double glazing, gas central heating to radiators via refitted boiler, a modern refitted kitchen and bathroom, attractive rear garden, garage plus additional off road parking. Early viewing advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5853264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wye Residential, High Wycombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.