2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMelford Drive, Balby, Doncaster
Sold STC £110,000
- Semi-detached property
- Two bedrooms
- Off road parking and garage
- Chain free
Guide Price £110,000-£120,000 - Look at this perfect first time buyer with no chain! Offering ideal family living, front and rear gardens, off road parking and garage.
Available with no chain is this well presented two bedroom semi-detached property which is an ideal starter home..The property is situated on a corner plot and provides off road parking and a detached garage.
Has a central heating radiator. Access to the lounge.
Lounge 13' 4" x 11' 4" into recess ( 4.06m x 3.45m into recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in understairs storage cupboard. There is an opening into the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/ Diner 7' 9" x 14' 6" ( 2.36m x 4.42m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over, plumbing for a washing machine and gas hob/electric oven with extractor fan. There is partial wall tiling and laminate flooring. There are patio doors opening onto the garden.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window and built in storage cupboard. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 11' 2" into recess x 11' 4" ( 3.40m into recess x 3.45m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' into recess x 8' 5" into door recess ( 3.05m into recess x 2.57m into door recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a rear facing double glazed window, chrome towel rail and extractor fan. Fitted with a WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. There is full wall tiling and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden. Access to the rear and garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with paved area, shed and outside tap. Access to the front and side.
Garage 17' 11" x 8' 8" ( 5.46m x 2.64m )
Has a side facing single glazed window, power, light and up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44979720.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.