2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleCaspian Way, PURFLEET
- Two Bedrooms
- Ground Floor
- Immaculate Throughout
- Allocated Parking
- Ideal First Time Buy/Investment
William h brown are delighted to offer this 2 bedroom ground floor flat situated on the ever popular Church Hollow Development, The property benefits from security access entry phone system, allocated parking and two double bedrooms. GUIDE PRICE £215,000 - £230,000.
William h brown are delighted to offer this 2 bedroom ground floor flat situated on the ever popular Church Hollow Development, The property benefits from security access entry phone system, allocated parking, double glazed windows and gas central heating (untested) two double bedrooms. Other benefits include within a short distance to Purfleet station with links to London Fenchurch Street, London Liverpool Street and Southend On Sea, An early viewing for this property is recommended to fully appreciate the many fine features this property has to offer.
Electric heater, doors to:
Lounge 15' 8" x 14' ( 4.78m x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric heater.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, kitchen comprising of range of wall/base units, one bowl sink/drainer inset into work surfaces, electric oven and hob.
Bedroom One 9' 4" x 10' 5" ( 2.84m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, electric heater.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 11' 3" ( 2.57m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, electric heater.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprising of bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, low level wc, partly tiled.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44979729.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BET100341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.