4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBanbury Lane, Kings Sutton
Sold STC £365,000
- A spacious four bedroomed family home
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Breakfast room
- Four double bedrooms Dressing room
- Off road parking
Full descriptionA SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOMED FAMILY HOUSE TOWARDS THE EDGE OF THIS HIGHLY REGARDED VILLAGE WHICH HAS EXCELLENT DAILY FACILITIES AND A TRAIN STATION.
Porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, breakfast room, four double bedrooms, dressing room, bathroom, garage, off road parking, good sized rear garden, pleasant Southerly views over fields.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£365,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 5 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Bicester 13 miles
Brackley 8 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Kings Sutton to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx
Kings Sutton to Oxford by rail approx. 25 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction along the Oxford Road (A4260). On reaching Twyford (Adderbury) take the left turn signposted to Kings Sutton. As you reach Kings Sutton the property will be found on the left hand side where a "For Sale" board has been erected.
Situation - KINGS SUTTON is a popular village situated on the Oxfordshire/Northants borders. It has extremely good transport connections with easy access to the M40 motorway at Junction 10, Ardley (approximately 8 miles), and Junction 11, Banbury (approximately 5 miles). The village railway station has services to London (Paddington and Marylebone approximately 50 minutes), Oxford (approximately 25 minutes) and Birmingham (approximately 45 minutes). The village is well served by local amenities, including a general store, post office, primary school, 2 public houses and a fine 13th century church with a renowned 190' spire. The nearby market town of Banbury has more extensive shopping facilities, and Oxford offers a wide range of cultural pursuits.
The Property - A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout. Some of the main features include:
* An attractive semi detached house which was constructed in the 1960's and extended in more recent years.
* Providing excellent family sized living accommodation.
* Well presented throughout.
* Pleasant and spacious sitting room located at the front with an open fireplace.
* Kitchen having one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Eye level cabinets and base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, plumbing for automatic dishwasher or washing machine, gas cooker point, extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, TV point, ceramic tiled splashbacks.
* Breakfast room with double uPVC doors leading to garden.
* Cloakroom with WC and wash basin.
* Good sized dining room with living flame gas fire, dividing glazed doors into sitting room.
* Large landing which has a trap to the roof space which is part boarded and insulated and has a light within.
* The main bedroom is a double and has a dressing room/study interconnecting. Large built-in wall to wall wardrobe.
* Bedroom two has a built-in double wardrobe and a built-in airing cupboard within.
* Bedroom three and bedroom four are double in size.
* Bathroom having bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, WC, wash basin, electric shower unit over bath.
* uPVC double glazing and gas central heating via radiators.
* Integral single garage which has double doors, light and power, personal door to breakfast room, plumbing for automatic washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler for domestic hot water and central heating.
* The property stands well back from the road and access over the front garden is via a gravelled and concreted driveway which provides car parking space for three motor vehicles. There is a lawn with flower and shrub borders, hedgerow and Apple trees. A Wisteria climbs the front elevation.
* There is a good sized rear garden which measures approximately 90' in depth x 40' in width. This is mature and has a lawn, well stocked flower and shrub beds, patio, Apple tree and an Ash tree. There is a pathway to the side of the dwelling. Outside lighting. Outside tap. Included in the sale is a large wooden shed and a smaller wooden potting shed.
Services - All mains services are connected. Gas boiler is in the garage.
Local Authority - South Northants District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44979756.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26580035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.