3 bedroom detached house for saleWainfleet Road, Freiston, Boston
Sold STC £215,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- DETACHED 3/4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- LOUNGE, DINING AREA & STUDY/BEDROOM 4
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM & FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
- LANDSCAPED FRONT & REAR GARDENS
This Detached family home is situated in the popular village of Freiston and benefits from ample off road parking, a DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE and landscaped gardens. The accommodation comprises in brief a Lounge, Dining Area & Kitchen, Bed 4/Study, ground floor Shower Room, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom.
DETACHED 3/4 BEDROOM PROPERTY WITH DOUBLE GARAGE AND LANDSCAPED GARDENS
With double glazed door to front, radiator, coving to ceiling, laminate flooring, staircase rising to First Floor Landing.
Lounge 14' maximum x 13' maximum ( 4.27m maximum x 3.96m maximum )
Having feature double glazed Bay window to front aspect, feature gas fire with granite hearth, surround and Mantle. Coved cornice, laminate flooring, radiator.
Dining Area 12' 10" x 13' ( 3.91m x 3.96m )
Having double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, coved cornice, laminate flooring, open plan to: -
Kitchen 12' 11" x 7' 5" ( 3.94m x 2.26m )
Having a fitted Kitchen in a range of wall and base units, work surfaces and inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, double glazed window to side aspect, fitted Range cooker, space for upright fridge freezer, slate tiled flooring, door to: -
Larder 11' 8" x 4' 4" ( 3.56m x 1.32m )
Having space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher with fitted work surface over, radiator, double glazed window to side aspect, inset ceiling light, extractor fan.
Sun Room 13' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.99m x 2.79m )
With double glazed windows to side and rear aspect, double glazed double doors opening onto the rear garden Patio, coved cornice, radiator, TV aerial point.
With double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect.
Bedroom 4 / Study 7' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.31m x 2.24m )
Having double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, walk-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, large built-in storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Entrance Hall, double glazed window to side aspect, loft access, coved cornice, radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 12' 10" maximum ( 4.22m x 3.91m maximum )
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, range of fitted wardrobes and drawer units.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.97m )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, coved cornice, radiator, built-in cupboard housing the wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom 3 9' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.90m )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, coved cornice, radiator.
Having a 4 piece bathroom suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, bath, inset ceiling lights, extractor fan, radiator, tiling to walls and floor.
The front garden has a mature landscaped area of lawn with flower and shrub borders surrounding. A gated driveway provides ample off road parking for numerous vehicles.
The rear garden is accessed via a gate to the side of the property, leading to an area of patio which leads on to further mature flower and shrub borders surrounding an area of lawn. The garden benefits from countryside views to the rear.
Detached Double Garage 24' 1" x 18' 1" ( 7.34m x 5.51m )
Having power and light, double doors to front, double glazed window to side, pedestrian door giving access rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44979765.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.