2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGoodwin Drive, Kimberley, Nottingham
- GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £145,000
- Corner Plot Detached Bungalow
- Extended and Deceptively Spacious
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Ample Parking
- Desirable Cul De Sac Location
GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £145,000 Offered for sale is this deceptively spacious extended two/three bedroom detached bungalow situated in a highly desirable cul de sac location. The property is in need of modernisation and is offered for sale with No Upward Chain.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ........................................Offered for sale is this deceptively spacious extended two/three bedroom detached bungalow situated in a highly desirable cul de sac location. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, open plan lounge diner, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, additional bedroom/study, bathroom and garage. Outside there is a driveway providing ample off road parking and corner plot gardens to rear and side. The property is in need of modernisation and is offered for sale with No Upward Chain.
With Upvc double glazed door to the front elevation, full height double glazed windows to the side, telephone point, radiator, and doors leading to :
Lounge Diner 21' 5" x 14' 2" ( 6.53m x 4.32m )
Benefiting from a feature fireplace incorporating a gas fire, partial partitioning wall, two radiators, TV point, two double glazed windows to the front.
Kitchen Diner 12' 6" x 11' 3" ( 3.81m x 3.43m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over incorporating a single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with ceramic tiled splashbacks, freestanding electric oven and four ring electric hob, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine and space for fridge. Upvc double glazed window to the side, double glazed door to the side and door leading through to bedroom 1.
Bedroom 1 14' 2" x 11' 5" ( 4.32m x 3.48m )
Having a range of built in wardrobes with over head storage cupboard, radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 3 / Study 11' 4" x 6' 11" ( 3.45m x 2.11m )
With radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 2 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Having radiator, door leading to bedroom 3 / Study and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of bath with fitted shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and low level wc, partly tiled wall coverings, access to loft space, airing cupboard, radiator and double glazed window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing ample off road parking with brick built walls and side gated access leading to garage.
To the rear of the property there is a corner plot garden with further block paved area providing outdoor seating area and lawned garden to the rear and side with side gated access all enclosed by timber panelled fencing and hedging.
With power and light connected, remote control electric up and over door, door to rear.
The Vendor informs us that the Central Heating System including Boiler and Gas Fire are currently not working at the property and will require replacing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44979768.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.