3 bedroom terraced house for saleCyprus Road, Portsmouth
Sold STC £155,000
- Three Bedroom Mid-terraced House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Requires Modernisation
- No Forward Chain
Three bedroom house available with no forward chain, in need of modernisation!
Three bedroom house available with no forward chain and in need of modernisation. Priced to reflect the updating needed, this property will be of particular interest to investors or first time buyers wishing to put their own stamp on a home!
Single glazed door to front aspect, cupboard enclosing meters, door to;
Lounge / Diner 22' 5" max x 12' 1" ( 6.83m max x 3.68m )
Single glazed window to front aspect, two radiators, smooth plastered walls, spot lights, single glazed door to rear garden, door to;
Stairs to first floor landing, radiator, door to;
Kitchen 13' 6" x 7' 5" ( 4.11m x 2.26m )
Single glazed window to side aspect, partly tiled walls, fitted kitchen comprising base units, roll top work surfaces, sink/drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, door to rear garden, door to;
Single glazed window to rear aspect, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, partly tiled walls, wash hand basin, w/c, heated towel rail, radiator.
Stairs from ground floor, single glazed window to side aspect, loft access, doors to;
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 11' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.38m )
Single glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' max x 9' 3" max ( 3.35m max x 2.82m max )
Single glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 10' ( 2.31m x 3.05m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect.
Enclosed rear garden laid to patio with mature tree and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44979777.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR104608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.