2 bedroom cottage for saleCastle Way, Willington, Derby
- Charming Period Cottage
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge & Modern Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Driveway & Garage
- Private Courtyard Garden
- Sought After Village Location
- Viewing Advised
A superbly presented and much improved cottage in the sought after village of Willington. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, spacious lounge, impressive fitted kitchen, two first floor bedrooms and modern bathroom suite. Outside to the rear of the property is an enclosed courtyard s
A superbly presented and much improved cottage in the sought after village of Willington. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, spacious lounge, impressive fitted kitchen, two first floor bedrooms and modern bathroom suite. Outside to the rear of the property is an enclosed courtyard style garden offering a good degree of privacy. Attached to the adjoining cottage can be found a garage with driveway in front providing off road car parking. The property has excellent potential for a loft conversion that could be accessed via the second bedroom (STPP). The property should be of particular interest to first time buyer or professional couples and must be viewing to be fully appreciated.
Entrance via UPVC door into the hallway with laminate wood flooring, stairs leading to the first floor and door to the lounge/diner.
17'8 x 10'5 - A lounge/diner with laminate wood flooring, electric fire place with hearth and mantle piece, television point, radiator, coving to the ceiling, double glazed window to the front and door leading to the kitchen.
13'5 x 7'10 - A refitted kitchen with a matching range of eye and base level units, a fitted electric oven with five ring gas hob, fitted extractor fan, ceramic sink and drainer with mixer taps, integrated dish washer, fridge and freezer, space for washing machine, wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator, spot lights to the ceiling, lamniate wood flooring, pantry, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
With doors giving access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
11'5 x 10'6 - Having laminate wood flooring, radiator, double glazed window to the front, built in storage cupboard and coving to the ceiling.
8'1 x 5'7 plus recess - Having a double glazed window to the rear, radiator and ladder access to the loft room.
A refitted three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, wall mounted shower with shower screen, low level wc, sink in vanity unit, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, fully tiled walls and double glazed window to the rear.
Having a double glazed window to the side, fitted carpets, power and lighting.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with flower beds and a path leading to the front door. Next to number 12 Castle Way there is a driveway and a garage with an up and over door. To the rear of the property there is a coutyard garden enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44980374.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER204186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.