3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFelderland Close, Maidstone, Kent
Sold STC £230,000
- 3 bedroom end of terraced family home
- Finished to a high standard throughout
- Private rear garden with side access
- Quiet location near large open fields
- EPC energy rating E (39)
As you arrive at your front door from a long day at work the warm and welcoming feel of this property will be just what you need, kick your shoes off and relax on the sofa with a nice cup of tea in the spacious living room.The light and airy kitchen is the perfect setting for your next culinary masterpiece to be created while the family wait eagerly in the dining area.The private rear garden is a place to be enjoyed whatever the weather, with access available from the side it makes it great for storing items such as bikes or motorcycles.Take a stroll to the local recreational park which is very popular amongst dog walkers and families alike.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'1 x 11'5 (4.30m x 3.48m)
- Dining Area: 9'3 x 9'2 (2.82m x 2.80m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'4 x 5'7 (2.85m x 1.70m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'9 x 8'7 (4.19m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'6 x 8'8 (2.90m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'8 x 6'7 (2.64m x 2.01m)
- Rear Garden
- Small Front Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44980605.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13152314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.