4 bedroom detached house for saleSnowdrop Drive, Attleborough
- Detached House
- Sought After Location
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- 21'3 Conservatory
- Two Further Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/ Breakfast
- VENDOR FOUND
VENDOR FOUND! This four bedroom detached house is situated on a popular estate in Attleborough, this property boast space with a 21'3 conservatory, two further reception rooms and a fitted kitchen/breakfast room. The property still has room to add potential to, but perfect to move straight in.
This detached family home situated close to Attleborough town centre, offers the ability to move straight in, comprising four good size bedrooms with the family bathroom upstairs, a 21'3 Conservatory, good size living room with an arch through to the dining room, fitted kitchen/breakfast and a downstairs cloakroom. The property benefits from having UPVC double glazed windows throughout and is fuelled by gas fired central heating, which both have been upgraded by the current owners, externally offers off road parking to the front with access to the single garage, side access to the rear with a paved patio and a raised area which is laid to lawn enclosed by panel fencing. An internal viewing is advised.
Double glazed door to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, tiled flooring.
Door to front aspect, under the stairs cupboard, radiator.
W.C. wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Living Room 12' 10" x 14' 10" ( 3.91m x 4.52m )
Patio doors leading to the conservatory, archway through to the dining room.
Dining Room 10' x 8' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.69m )
Window to rear aspect, door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 11' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.45m )
Original fully fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, work surfaces which includes an inset stainless steel sink/ drainer, electric cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/ freezer. Wall mounted central heating boiler, telephone point, television point, radiator. Window to front aspect with a door leading to the dining room and UPVC door leading to the side of the property.
Conservatory 21' 3" x 8' 11" ( 6.48m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 8' 1" ( 3.20m x 2.46m )
Window to rear aspect, recess over stairs.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.07m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.10m x 3.20m )
Window to front aspect, radiator.
Bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, W.C. extractor fan, part tiled, double glazed window to side aspect.
Concrete driveway proving parking in front of the garage and a pathway to the entrance of the property, a separate area of lawn to the side enclosed by a low level hedge.
The rear garden is split into two sections with a paved patio section and a raised area that is laid to lawn with borders of plants and shrubs enclosed by railway sleepers and fencing.
Garage 17' 5" x 8' 11" ( 5.31m x 2.72m )
Up and over door, power and light, double glazed window to rear aspect, door to rear aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44980845.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB105385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.