3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShelly Reach, Exmouth
Withdrawn from Market £375,000
- Semi-detached three bed townhouse
- Edge of Exmouth Marina
- Modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Level walk to town, seafront & all amenities
- Superbly presented throughout
- Large master bedroom with en-suite
- Private enclosed courtyard garden with gated access
- Private garage and parking with direct access to courtyard
- Suitable as a lovely permanent home or holiday retreat
This semi-detached three bedroom townhouse enjoys a most enviable location within the Exmouth Marina area, giving handy access to both the town center and the seafront. With the accommodation arranged over three floors with a superb open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar leading into the spacious sitting an dining area which all overlook the private rear courtyard garden through two pairs of French doors.
With two bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor and a superb master bedroom suite on the second floor commanding a dual outlook to both the front and rear with spacious built in wardrobe.
This property is a suitable as a lovely permanent home but could also be an ideal holiday retreat.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44981379.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7240810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W2 Estates, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.