3 bedroom bungalow for saleThornaby Road, Thornaby
- Occupying a Substantial Plot of Approximately Half an Acre or Thereabouts
- An Individual Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow Offered For Sale with No Onward Chain
- Providing Extensive Lawned Gardens to Front, Side & Rear
- Requiring Some General Modernisation Internally
- Spacious Lounge with an Electric Fire Set in a Feature Surround
- Kitchen/Diner with a Range of Fitted Units
- Three Bedrooms with Two Having Bay Windows to the Front
- Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazed Windows
- Long Driveway Leading to the Single Garage
Occupying a Substantial Plot of Approximately Half an Acre or Thereabouts. An Individual Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow Offered For Sale with No Onward Chain.
3.66m x 2.64m
2.7m x 2.08m
Gardens and Garage
The property is situated within a small cul-de-sac directly off the main stretch of Thornaby Road. The plot extends to approximately half an acre or thereabouts. There are generous lawned gardens to front, side and rear with a variety of trees including fruit trees and shrubs. A long driveway leads to the single garage which has electric connected and houses the central heating boiler.
3.73m x 3.35m
measured into bay.
2.18m x 1.83m
4.42m x 3.35m
measured into bay.
6.07m x 3.66m
2.7m x 3.02m
12'3 reducing to 8'10 x 9'11.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44981991.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.