2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBinton Close, Matchborough East, Redditch, Worcestershire
- Three-Bedroom End-Terraced House
- Through Kitchen/Diner With Cooker/Oven
- Spacious Living Room
- Two Double Bedrooms With Wardrobes
- Third Bedroom To The Ground Floor
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Communal Parking Area
- EPC Rating = D62
This *** CHAIN FREE *** Well-Presented Two/Three-Bedroom End-Terraced House is set in a well-established residential area, providing good access to the local amenities, schooling, shops, bus route, Arrow Valley Lake/Park as well as to the national road networks.
The layout briefly comprises: Entrance Hallway, Spacious Living Room, Through Kitchen/Diner (with Built-in Gas Cooker & Oven) and Bedroom Three to the Ground Floor; Two Double Bedrooms (with Wardrobes), Family Bathroom and a Separate WC to the First Floor.
The property further benefits from Front & Rear Gardens, Communal Parking Area to the front, Double Glazing and Central Heating System.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44987640.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6779358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.