2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleShort Close, Downham Market
Sold STC £190,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- 2 Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Lounge opening to Dining Area
- Kitchen & Conservatory
- Garage, Gardens & Parking
- UPVC D/Glazing & Electric Heating
NO ONWARD CHAIN. A well presented detached 2 bedroom bungalow located on a popular, small estate with no through traffic, close to the town centre and main line train station. Benefitting from a driveway and garage, front and rear westerly facing garden with space to extend, subject to planning.
NO ONWARD CHAIN. A well presented detached 2 bedroom bungalow located on a popular, small estate with no through traffic, close to the town centre and main line train station. Although the property requires some modernisation, it has been well cared for and has front and rear gardens providing the potential to extend, subject to planning. The driveway and garage provide parking with a pathway to the side allowing access to the rear. The generous rear garden is westerly facing and is not overlooked.
Double Glazed Entrance Door To
Tiled floor. Glazed door to Entrance Hall.
Electric radiator. Boxed electric meter. Telephone point. Access to loft space with ladder and light. Coved and textured ceiling. Doors to Lounge, Kitchen, Bedrooms & Bathroom.
Lounge 15' 8" x 11' 11" ( 4.78m x 3.63m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front & side. Stone open fireplace with timber mantle. Television & telephone points. Coved and textured ceiling. Electric radiator. Opening to Dining Area.
Dining Area 5' 11" x 9' 5" ( 1.80m x 2.87m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Coved and textured ceiling.
Kitchen 9' narrowing to 7' 5" into recess x 7' ( 2.74m narrowing to 2.26m into recess x 2.13m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Fitted with a range of wall & base units with worksurface over and incorporating stainless steel sink & drainer unit. Space for electric oven. Double doors to Pantry/Storage cupboard. Door to airing cupboard. Glazed door to Conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 9" x 6' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.03m )
Of brick and UPVC double glazed construction. Three top openings. Space & plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge & freezer. UPVC double glazed door to garden. Tap.
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 10' ( 3.30m x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window to front. Built in double wardrobe. Electric radiator. Coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 2 9' x 8' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobe, cupboards and drawers. Electric radiator. Coved and textured ceiling.
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Fitted with a panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash handbasin and low level w.c. Coved and textured ceiling.
Outside - Front
The front garden is laid to lawn with a pathway leading to the entrance porch. To the side of the property is a driveway providing parking and leading to the Garage. A pedestrian gate leads to the rear of the property.
Double doors. Power and light. Personal door.
Outside - Rear
The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing and is mainly laid to lawn with pathways and shrubs to borders.
From our town centre office, bear left at the clock tower and at the mini-roundabout proceed straight over bearing left onto Lynn Road. Follow down and turn left immediately after the car sales garage into Cock Drove and turn right into Short Close where the property can be found on your right hand side as identified by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44987934.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DHM107039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.