3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChantry Lane, Tideswell, Buxton
- Derbyshire Dales District Clause applies
- 50% shared ownership scheme
- Lady Manners school catchment
- Close to an excellent range of local shops and amenities
- Off road parking and enclosed garden
A well appointed three bedroom semi detached residence with off road parking and enclosed easily managed rear garden. Occupying a popular residential area in the historic village of Tideswell, close to an excellent range of shops, cafes and country inns within Lady Manners school catchment.
A well appointed three bedroom semi detached residence with off road parking for two vehicles and enclosed easily managed rear garden. Occupying a popular residential area in the historic village of Tideswell, close to an excellent range of shops, cafes and country inns within Lady Manners school catchment. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, sitting room, ground floor WC, and dining kitchen. At first floor three bedrooms and bathroom. The property is offered on a 50% shared equity scheme and the Derbyshire Dales District Clause applies.
An entrance door opens into the hallway with radiator and staircase leading to the first floor.
Sitting Room 12' 1" maximum into recess narrowing to 10' 6" x 15' 5" ( 3.68m maximum into recess narrowing to 3.20m x 4.70m )
A reception room with front aspect double glazed window, radiator and a decorative fireplace with tiled inset, timber fire surround and electric fire. With television point and side aspect double glazed window.
With built in storage cupboard and doors opening into:
Ground Floor W C
Comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin, radiator and side aspect double glazed window.
Dining Kitchen 14' 5" x 9' 9" ( 4.39m x 2.97m )
A fitted kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units with stainless sink set in roll edge work surface and tiled splashback. Space for electric cooker, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. With rear aspect double glazed window overlooking the garden, double glazed double doors lead to the paved seating terrace, further side aspect double glazed window and radiator.
First Floor Landing
With wooden balustrade, built in storage cupboard and access hatch to loft space.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 8' 6" ( 4.50m x 2.59m )
A double bedroom with front aspect double glazed window with radiator beneath.
Bedroom Two 15' 7" x 8' 8" narrowing to 7' 6" ( 4.75m x 2.64m narrowing to 2.29m )
A double bedroom with side aspect double glazed window, Velux roof light and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 6' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.06m )
With front aspect double glazed window and radiator.
A white and chrome suite comprising panelled bath with body jets, overhead shower and glazed screen, wash hand basin with cupboard beneath and low flush WC. With partially tiled walls, shaver point, radiator and Velux roof light.
Exterior And Gardens
With off road parking for two vehicles and to the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with paved seating terrace, garden laid to lawn and timber storage shed.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44989095.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.