2 bedroom terraced house for saleSecond Avenue, Southbourne PO10
- Edwardian Terraced Property
- Located in the Popular Residential Area of Southbourne
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Recently Fully Renovated to a High Standard
- Siematic Kitchen with Island
- Lounge with Wood Stovax Burning Stove
- Open Plan En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Family Shower Room
- Solid Oak Flooring from West Sussex Antique Company
- Approx. 100 ft Redesigned & Redeveloped Rear Garden
Situated in this extremely popular street is this immaculately presented, Edwardian terraced property which boasts a high end finish throughout. The accommodation briefly comprises of two double bedrooms to the first floor, master with contemporary en-suite bathroom, contemporary shower room, oak doors throughout, sash windows, oak flooring, Siematic kitchen and sitting room with wood burning stove. The property is located within walking distance to waterfront, local shops, amenities and train station and was fully renovated in 2009 with further improvements in 2014. All the fittings are of high quality and a restrained design. An internal viewing is essential to appreciate all the property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44989155.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6661456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whiteheads, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.