3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRobert Rayner Close, Orton Longueville, Peterborough
Sold STC £220,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Close To Local Amenities
- Three Bedrooms
- Easy Access to Major Routes
- Two Conservatories
- Tandem Garage
- Sought After Location
- Corner Plot
*Easy Access to Major Routes
*Sought After Location
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
Storage cupboard, double radiator, tiled flooring.
4.83m x 3.09m (15'10" x 10'2") uPVC double glazed bow window to the front aspect, uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Open fireplace with tiled surround, two radiators, fitted carpets, TV point.
2.42m x 2.88m (7'11" x 7'9") uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, single drainer sink with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, tiled flooring, space for fridge freezer, fitted double oven, electric hob with extractor hood over, extractor fan, uPVC double glazed door to:
uPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect. tiled flooring, double radiator, uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear aspect, uPVC double glazed door to:
Tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed window and door to the side aspect.
3.43m max x 3.10m max (11'3" max x 10'2" max) uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Built in wardrobe and dressing table, telephone point.
3.43m max x 2.89m (11'3" max x 9'6"). uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. fitted wardrobe, radiator, book shelves.
2.88m x 2.30m max (9'5" x 7'7" max) uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and a concealed cistern WC, double radiator, tiled walls and flooring.
To the front of the property is a block and patio paving and leads to a tandem garage with automatic roller door, gated side access leads to an enclosed rear garden with a sunny aspect, the garden has an artificial lawn, gravelled pathways, vegetable plot, summer house, outside lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44989662.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT201532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.