4 bedroom detached house for saleLow Road, Elm, Wisbech
Sold STC £265,000
- Superb four bedroom detached house
- Kitchen/ breakfast room, boot room & utility
- Lounge, family room & dining area
- Garage, off road parking and enclosed rear garden
- No upward chain
LOOKING FOR THAT SPACIOUS STYLISH FAMILY HOME? This deceptively spacious charming detached house is set in the sought after village of Elm. The property offers accommodation to include 4 double bedrooms, en-suite shower room, 2 receptions and a kitchen/breakfast room.
LOOKING FOR THAT SPACIOUS STYLIST FAMILY HOME? Positioned in the popular village of Elm, close to many local amenities, this spacious detached property offering versatile living accommodation represents a superb family home.
The accommodation comprises a reception hall and a lounge with a wood burning stove and archway to the dining area. There are double doors leading out to the family room which has double doors out to the rear garden. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, the kitchen/breakfast room benefits from having integrated appliances including an electric double oven, a gas hob and dishwasher. The property also benefits from a cloakroom, boot room and separate utility room.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms with the master benefiting from fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. Completing the accommodation is the family bathroom.
Externally, to the front of the property there is off road parking and a single garage. The rear garden is fully enclosed with a paved patio area and the remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with mature trees to the rear border.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
Lounge 23' 10" x 13' ( 7.26m x 3.96m )
Dining Area 14' 6" x 9' 10" ( 4.42m x 3.00m )
Family Room 14' 10" x 13' 2" ( 4.52m x 4.01m )
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 20' 9" x 9' 8" ( 6.32m x 2.95m )
Boot Room 13' 8" x 6' 11" ( 4.17m x 2.11m )
Utility Room 13' 9" x 5' 8" ( 4.19m x 1.73m )
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 18' 3" max x 10' 3" max ( 5.56m max x 3.12m max )
En-Suite 11' 1" max x 9' 6" ( 3.38m max x 2.90m )
Bedroom 2 11' 8" max x 11' 10" to wardrobes ( 3.56m max x 3.61m to wardrobes )
Bedroom 3 9' 8" to wardrobe x 9' 7" ( 2.95m to wardrobe x 2.92m )
Bedroom 4 13' including wardrobes x 14' 10" ( 3.96m including wardrobes x 4.52m )
Bathroom 11' 11" x 8' 4" ( 3.63m x 2.54m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the fifth set of traffic lights and continue straight on. Follow the road to the roundabout and continue straight on. Turn right into Low Road and then right again, where the property will be found on your right hand side, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44990304.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.