3 bedroom character property for saleLittle Walsingham, Norfolk
Sold STC £320,000
- A Beautiful Flint faced Grade II Listed Cottage in the conservation village of Little Walsingham
- Hugely sought after North Norfolk village with convenient access to the Coast
- Three Bedrooms, Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen and Utility
- Bathroom and ground floor Shower Room
- Pretty Gardens
- The Accommodation extends to 936sq.ft
- No EPC Required
Full description"This charming flint-faced Grade II listed cottage, which is situated in a highly desirable North Norfolk location, is sure to be extremely popular. Offering three bedrooms and picturesque gardens too, could this be the dream home you've been searching for?"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7197087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.